Express Entry Permanent Resident Visa for Skilled Workers
From January 2015, Skilled Foreign Workers can access to Express Entry — a new electronic application management system — which has been applied to Canada’s key economic immigration programs as below:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trader Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC) and
- A portion of the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
Express Entry is not a new immigration program; it is a new way for Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to manage economic immigration application online. Express Entry provides employers with access to skilled foreign nationals whom they can consider for a permanent position when they are unable to fill a position with a Canadian or permanent resident.
For prospective skilled foreign workers, Express Entry results in faster processing times.
Express Entry: Changes how Canada selects skilled immigrants:
Moving from the old system ...
To Express Entry
The New Two-Step Application Process for PR Applicants
- No Occupational list as before. Anyone can apply based on Education and Experience.
- Making it easier for Canadian Employers to find the candidates they need to fill available positions
- Bringing skilled newcomers to Canada faster by eliminating backlogs and introducing 6 to 8 month processing times
Contact us and, our office will assess your eligibility to immigrate as a skilled worker under this new express entry program.
You can apply online to check your assessment for eligibility for Express Entry (Skilled Worker) Class Immigration Visa. Please visit Express Entry Skilled Worker Assessment Form Online and submit the form. Upon receipt of all that information, our office will contact you in 1-2 business days. Please do not forget to fill your telephone number and email address when you submit online.OR