DISCLAIMER: This web site is not an affiliate, intermediary or representative of the Government of Canada. We do not sell/charge or provide any immigration or government forms which are available free on IRCC website. We are paid legal representatives for all immigration matters. The legal advice (depends upon case by case), which we provide, is not available by IRCC office or its website. Our Legal advice can make your immigration case stronger with our experience and knowledge in IRPA and IRPR Regulations.

Married Spouse / Common-Law Visa Sponsorship

Family reunification is one of the main objectives of the Canadian immigration system.

Canada makes it possible for its citizens and permanent residents to reunite with their close relatives by sponsoring them. We represent the Canadian Sponsors and Foreign nationals for their PR Applications in following Classes

  • Spouses/common-law partners/conjugal partners
  • Same-Sex Couple Marriage / Common-Law
  • Dependent children of Spouse/Common-Law
  • Open Work Permit: for spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner if living in Canada while PR is in process.

We have professional staff that speak Thai, Vietnamese and English and can guide you for all you Marriage Visa or Common-Law Visa application needs. As well www.sawasdee.ca discussion board where prospective immigrants post the message for all their marriage visa or common-law PR application enquiries.

Contact us and our office will assess your eligibility to immigrate as a Sponsored Immigrant.

You can apply online to check your assessment for eligibility of your Sponsored Immigrant Visa. Please apply online Marriage/Common-Law Visa Sponsorship Assessment form.